The i.MX RT1020 EVK is a 2-layer low-cost through-hole USB-powered PCB. At its heart lies the i.MX RT1020 crossover processor in LQFP144 package, featuring NXP’s advanced implementation of the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core. This core operates at speeds up to 500 MHz to provide high CPU performance and best real-time response.
Support for Amazon FreeRTOS™ available within the MCUXpresso SDK.
The MIMXRT1020-EVK is supported by Zephyr™ OS for developing the Internet of Things with a free, open source embedded operating system.
Technical and Functional Specifications
- 256 MB SDRAM memory
- 64 MB QSPI Flash
- Audio codec
- 4-pole audio headphone jack
- External speaker connection
- Micro USB host and OTG connectors
- Ethernet (10/100T) connector
- CAN transceivers
- Arduino® interface
- TF socket for SD card
|Tools & OS Support
- MCUXpresso SDK with optional Amazon FreeRTOS support
- MCUXpresso IDE
- MCUXpresso Config Tools
- Zephyr® OS
Processors and Microcontrollers
|i.MX RT Series
- i.MX-RT1020 : i.MX RT1020 Crossover Processor with Arm® Cortex®-M7 core
- NX3P191UK : Logic controlled high-side power switch
- NX5P3090UK : USB PD and type C current-limited power switch